Commercial Resource Recovery Agreement

Use this form to request a commercial waste service.

Conditions of Service

For full conditions of services please read the form carefully, however it is important to note:

  • All charges are on a flat rate basis according to the bin size and agreed frequency. This means you pay for the service whether bins are presented for collection or not. 
  • 4 weeks notice in writing is required for termination of service. 
  • There is a one off refundable deposit charged for all MGBs and this charge will appear on your first invoice. 
  • Where a business undergoes a change of ownership, the Waste Service Agreement should be terminated or renewed with the RRC.


Cancellation of Service

Charges for the cancellation of the service will be calculated to the end of the calendar month.  One month’s notice is required for cancellations.  If no notification is given for cancelled services, the bin deposit will not be refunded.  Cancel this service by: or, 

PostPO Box 141 Moss Vale NSW 2577.

Commercial Service What Goes in your Bin

General Mixed Waste


  • Food waste
  • Soft Plastics
  • General waste that can’t go in recycling or paper and cardboard bin


  • Timber
  • Bricks
  • Plasterboard
  • Hazardous waste including needles, batteries, oil, fuel asbestos, etc.)
  • Green Waste
  • Energy Efficient Light Globes
  • Batteries


Mixed Recycling


  • Newspapers
  • Paper
  • Cardboard
  • Magazines
  • Plastic containers and bottles with the symbols 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
  • Steel and aluminum cans
  • Milk and juice cartons
  • Clean, empty paint cans
  • Glass bottles and jars


  • Styrofoam or Polystyrene
  • Plastic Bags
  • Plastic wrapping or sheeting
  • Garbage Waste
  • Food Scraps
  • Ceramics, crockery, china or pyrex
  • Mirrors or windows
  • Light globes or tubes
  • Paper contaminated with food (e.g. pizza boxes)
  • Serviettes, paper plates and tissues
  • Waxed paper and waxed cardboard cartons
  • Plastic-coated paper
  • Thermal fax paper or carbon paper
  • Broken bottles or jars

Paper and Cardboard Recycling


  • Office paper and cardboard
  • Computer paper
  • Cardboard folders
  • Magazines
  • Newspapers
  • Cardboard and paper packaging etc.


  • Plastic folders
  • Carbon paper
  • Waxed paper and waxed cardboard cartons
  • All other waste

Garden Organics


  • Grass Clippings and Leaves
  • Flowers and Offcuts
  • Prunings, Twigs and Branches
  • Dry Leaves and Prunings
  • Fresh Leaves and Prunings


  • Plastic Bags
  • Nappies
  • Building Materials
  • Syringes and Medical Waste
  • Hazardous Materials
  • Food Waste
  • Recyclables
  • Small Metals Items and Old Tools
  • Clothing, Shoes and Bedding
  • Machinery and Auto Parts
  • Oils, Paints and Chemicals
  • Cling and Bubble Wrap Packets

Confidential Shredding Collection


  • Office paper
  • Hard covered books
  • Cheque books
  • Ledger books
  • Receipt books
  • Staples
  • Paperclips
  • Bull-dog clips
  • Manilla folders


  • Plastic
  • CDs/DVDs
  • Floppy disks
  • Plastic sleeves
  • Plastic coated folders
  • Lever arch folders
  • Food scraps
  • Aluminum cans
  • Plastic bottles
  • X-Rays (these can be collected free of charge if separated from the collection

NB: Fees are incurred for contamination. These fees will be passed on to the customer.


In Person

Complete the form

Download, print and complete our Commercial Service Agreement Form(PDF, 177KB)Please make sure to bring this with you.

Visit our offices

Visit our Civic Centre between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm weekdays to finalise your request.

By Mail

Step 1.Complete the form

Download, print and complete our Commercial Service Agreement Form(PDF, 177KB)

Step 2.Send us your completed form

Either by email to:

Or by post to:

Wingecarribee Shire Council, PO Box 141, Moss Vale NSW 2577