Report an Issue

jobs-at-council (1).jpg

Need to make a specific request for a service or report an issue?

Let us know using our online Customer Request System. and our Customer Service Team will connect you directly with the right person to respond to your needs,

Once you lodge your request, you’ll receive a request number to track your enquiry.  

All requests are attended to during our opening hours, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. 

If your reporting something that requires urgent attention, please contact us on 02 4868 0888.

Make a request online

You can submit a request online here to notify Council teams about the following:

Make an online enquiry

  • about a Council event
  • ask for information about a Council program or project

Request a service online

  • ask for advice or a booking with our Arborist
  • request removal of dead trees or fallen branches
  • ask questions or book an inspection for your pool fencing
  • request maintenance for a Council building
  • request another Council service 

Report an issue online 

  • report illegal dumping in our Shire
  • identify an abandoned vehicle
  • let us know about hazards or damage to roads or footpaths
  • report a dead animal on a public road
  • report graffiti or vandalism of public property
  • lodge a complaint about excessive noise
  • let us know about overgrown land on Council or public property
  • report other issues of concern 

Report an Issue 

If you cannot find what you are looking for under our customer service system, please call or email us and our staff will assist you.

Make a request by phone

If you prefer to speak with someone from our Customer Service Team, you can call us between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday on 02 4868 0888.

In the event that you have an emergency requiring our attention, outside of normal business hours, our after-hours service staff will be on-call to provide prompt assistance.

Make a request by mail or email

If you are unable to lodge your specific request online, in relation to a Council service or policy, or a property, please email or write to us to let us know how we can help.

Email address: 

Our postal address is:

Wingecarribee Shire Council 

PO Box 141

 Moss Vale NSW 2577

Please include a detailed description of the service you are requesting or the issue you are reporting so that we can connect you with the right resources.

The sort of things you may write to us about include:

  • vermin or pest infestations on neighbouring properties that are affecting you
  • letting us know when you have changed your mailing address for rates and notices
  • objecting to or voicing support for a proposed development in your area
  • feedback or suggestions for Council initiatives or services
  • your input to community consultation 


Drop-in to our Civic Centre

Our friendly and helpful Customer Service Team are on hand to help you at our Civic Centre in Moss Vale, from Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm.

Find us at:            Wingecarribee Civic Centre

                                68 Elizabeth Street

                                Moss Vale NSW 2577

We look forward to welcoming you.


After Hours Service

For urgent matters outside of normal business hours, our after-hours service staff will be on-call to provide prompt assistance. You can contact them by calling our main contact number on 02 4868 0888. In an emergency, please call 000.




Common issues not managed by Council

We want to make sure that you can report all issues, even if they are not handled by Council. Please find below details on how to report some common issues that fall outside of Council's responsibilities. 

If you're unsure who to contact, please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll do our best to help you.

Street lights

Endeavour Energy looks after street lights in our area. You can report problems relating to street lights by:

Damage to Telstra pits or equipment

You can report damage to Telstra phone pits, pillars, cables or other equipment by visiting Telstra’s website.

Work site safety

To report work site safety issues, please contact SafeWork NSW.

Smoking in banned areas

Please notify NSW Health if you believe an outdoor smoking ban has been broken.

Issues with the NSW Planning Portal

You can report issues with the NSW Planning Portal by: