Wingecarribee Shire Council has partnered with Payble to give you greater flexibility and control around when and how you pay your bills:
• You can choose to pay the total amount due, or pay in weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly instalments;
• Payments can now be made from your bank account, or your debit or credit card;
• Have the flexibility to change your payment schedule at any time to a date and frequency that suits you best;
• Have the flexibility to skip a scheduled payment;
• Have the flexibility to change your payment method whenever you want;
• You can also register your mobile to receive SMS reminders about upcoming payments.
To set up a payment plan simply scan the QR code on your notice or click here
and follow the prompts.
For more information about flexible payments through Payble click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.