Request a Service

jobs-at-council (1).jpg

Council's Customer Request System allows you to submit your requests online at any time, from anywhere. 

Once you have submitted your request, you will receive a request number to track your enquiry. 

Your request will be reviewed and attended to during our normal operational hours which are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.

We understand that you may want to contact us in a way that's most convenient for you, so we offer a range of options to submit requests or report issues.

If your request requires urgent attention, please contact us on 02 4868 0888.

Report an issue online

You can submit a request online here to notify Council teams about the following issues:

  • Enquire about a Council event
  • Report an issue in your area
  • Identify abandoned vehicles
  • Notify us about an unsafe or poor condition footpaths
  • Report a dead animal on a public road
  • Report graffiti or vandalism of public property
  • Report illegal dumping of rubbish
  • Request maintenance of a Council building
  • Raise complaints about excessive noise
  • Notify us about overgrown land on Council or public property
  • Request pruning or removal of trees on Council or public property
  • Request removal of dead trees or fallen branches
  • Any other issues or concerns 

Request a Service

If you cannot find what you are looking for under our customer service system, please call or email us and our staff will assist you.

Report an issue by telephone

You can call Council on weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on 02 4868 0888.

We understand that sometimes emergencies happen outside of normal business hours. That's why we offer an after-hours service to help with urgent situations like water supply issues, burst water mains, fallen trees, and sewer issues.

If you're experiencing an emergency, please don't hesitate to contact us on the number above. Our on-call after-hours service will be available to assist you promptly.

Report an issue in writing or by email

If you have an issue or complaint about a specific service, property, or policy that you can’t lodge through our customer service portal, it's important to let us know in writing so we can help.

You can send a report by email to or by post to:

Wingecarribee Shire Council
PO Box 141
Moss Vale NSW 2577

To ensure that we fully understand and can address your concern, please include a detailed description of the problem in your report.

Some examples of the types of issues that you can report in writing include:

  • Vermin or pest infestations on neighbouring properties that are causing problems for you
  • Change of mailing address for your rates notice so you receive it at the right location
  • Objections to or support for proposed development in your area
  • Feedback about Council initiatives or services
  • Responses to community consultation requests so we can consider your valuable input

Come and see us

Our administration centre is here to help you from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.

You can find us at:

Wingecarribee Civic Centre
68 Elizabeth Street
Moss Vale NSW 2577

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Common issues not managed by Council

We want to make sure that you can report all issues, even if they are not handled by Council. Please find below details on how to report some common issues that fall outside of Council's responsibilities. 

If you're unsure who to contact, please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll do our best to help you.

Street lights

Endeavour Energy looks after street lights in our area. You can report problems relating to street lights by:

Damage to Telstra pits or equipment

You can report damage to Telstra phone pits, pillars, cables or other equipment by visiting Telstra’s website.

Work site safety

To report work site safety issues, please contact SafeWork NSW.

Smoking in banned areas

Please notify NSW Health if you believe an outdoor smoking ban has been broken.

Issues with the NSW Planning Portal

You can report issues with the NSW Planning Portal by: