Monday 4th January 9:00am - Saturday 30th January 5:00pm
REFRAME School Holiday Programme
Tuesday 26th January
Australia Day Citizenship Ceremony & Citizen of the Year Announcement
Address: Oxley Street, Berrima
Facilities: Camping, Children's play area, toilet facilities, Cold showers, BBQ area, picnic tables/ shelter, bush walking, grey water pump out, fishing.
Berrima Reserve Camping Area is located adjacent to Wingecarribee River on Oxley Street, Berrima. The grounds are a five minute walk from Historic Berrima Village.
The Berrima River Walk starts at the Berrima Campground.
Information & Special Conditions
This facility is re-open from Friday 12th June with the following COVID-19 Safety Plan:
1. If you are unwell ‘Stay at Home’
2. If you become unwell during your stay get tested for COVID-19 and remain isolated awaiting the results, you must also advise Wingecarribee Shire Council on 02 4868 0888.
3. Practice social distancing requirements (i.e. 1.5m)
4. Max 5 people per site
5. Campers to provide their own hand soap, paper towels and sanitizer.
6. The person booking the campsite will be the main contact if any further communication is required.
Destination Southern Highlands
Telephone: 1300 657 559
Online bookings: Destination Southern Highlands Accommodation