Development applications and any associated documents received in relation to a proposed development including the following:
- Home warranty insurance documents
- Construction certificates
- Structural certification documents
- Submissions received on development applications
- Heritage consultant reports
- Tree inspection consultant reports
- Acoustics consultant reports
- Land contamination consultant reports
Note: This does not apply to so much of the information about development applications which consists of:
- The plans and specifications for any residential parts of a proposed building, other than plans that merely show its height and external configuration in relation to the site on which it is proposed to be erected, or
- Commercial information, if the information would be likely to prejudice the commercial position of the person who supplied it or to reveal a trade secret, or
- Development applications made before 1 July 2010 and any associated documents received (whether before, on or after that date) in relation to the application.
How to access the information
Certain information may be available through the DA Tracker.
If the information you are seeking is not available through the DA Tracker, please contact Council and provide details of the particular development application(s) you are seeking information about.
Note: Under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), Council can only provide copies of certain documents (such as plans and certain reports) where the copyright owner has consented or in other limited circumstances.
Access to documents that are subject to copyright shall be granted by inspection only unless otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).