Connecting to Water or Sewer

Apply for Water Services

To apply for potable water services, please complete the below form:


Apply for Sewerage Services

To apply for reticulated sewerage services: 


Request a Sewer Reference Sheet

To request a Sewer Reference Sheet, complete and submit a Drainage Diagram and Sewer Reference Application.