• Home
  • Online Customer Service Centre

Development Applications

Development Applications

Lodged Applications

To view lodged development applications, see DA Tracker.

DA Tracker

Recently Approved Applications

View recent Development Applications Approved.

View Approved Development Applications

Property Information

Obtain free property information such as zoning, flood risk, minimum lot size by searching the NSW Planning & Environment planning portal.

Application Guidance

Development applications must be made on Council's Development Approval Application form

The following Guideline to Lodgement of Development Applications has been produced to help applicants understand the development application process, including how to prepare an application for assessment. Part 1 provides an overview of the NSW planning system so as to inform and allow applicants to better participate in the development assessment process. Part 2 describes the process to obtain development consent from Wingecarribee Shire Council, outlined in detail across six distinct and separate stages.

View Guidelines for Lodgement

Poorly prepared applications can lead to delays in assessment.


Pre-lodgement meetings are encouraged for large commercial, industrial and medium density developments.

DocumentFile Type File Size

Pre-Lodgement Form (Development Enquiry)



Shire Significant Developments



Shire Significant Development Information



Development Co-ordination Unit Information



Further Information

For further information please contact Council's Duty Planner/ Accredited Certifier on 02 4868 0888 between 8.30am - 4.30 pm Monday -Friday. 

WSC Colour Bar

Last Updated: February 25th, 2020
Can’t Find It?