On Approval of your application, you will be given an access code to the locks.
Take the following steps:
1. Open the upper cover and place the card onto the panel.
2. Take note of the volume on the display, this shows how much water is available to be drawn from the unit.
3. Open lower panel and connect hose from truck to 65mm Storz outlet. (same fitting as the fire brigade)
4. To Start press Black button until desired flow is achieved.
5. To Stop press the Red button until the flow has stopped or just take the card away from the unit and the machine will shut down.
6. Take note of the reading on the display and subtract the volume from the original volume to determine the amount of water used.