Use this application form to seek approval to carry out work on Council property.
This application form is to be completed a minimum of 6 weeks prior to works commencing.
Required information and important to know
All information must be included before works will be assessed and approvals given (including copies of plans/specifications etc).
The following information may be required as part of your application:
- Copies of plans/specifications.
- Photos and additional information.
- Detailed site plan addressing any environmental, heritage or safety issues.
- Proof of insurance coverage, including public liability (public liability must be a minimum of $20 million per occurrence), workers' compensation, vehicle and plant/machinery insurance.
- Copy of relevant license and qualifications for works being undertaken.
- Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) documentation e.g. Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), relevant to the works being undertaken.
- Site specific Risk Assessment identifying the level of risk before and after controls (must be completed by the applicant or relevant contractor).
- Evidence of approval pathway via Exempt Development or Development Without Consent.
- Work in a road reserve requires a Section 138 Application and not an Approval to Carry Out Work on Council Property Application.