Wingecarribee Shire Council is moving towards a new Development Tracking System named e-Track.
As we migrate to our new system e-Track, DA tracker as of the 26 March 2021, will only include documents registered up until this date. Application documents registered after the 26 March 2021 will be available in e-Track.
Application Tracking allows you to see the status and follow the progress of the following types of applications.
- Development Applications (DAs)
- Complying Development (CDCs)
- Section 4.55 Modification Applications (previously Section 96) (An application to modify a development consent)
- Section 8.2 Review Applications (Previously Section 82A) (An application to review a determination of the Council
Using Application Tracking you can access information related to an application online such as:
- Name of Council's Assessment Officer
- A selection of publicly available electronic documents
- Current status of application including tasks that have been completed
- A decision/determination of the application
To visit our Development application trackers, please click on the below links;
Application documents registered after the 26 March 2021, are available on the below link;
Application documents registered prior to the 26 March 2021 are available, on the below link;