If you are able to submit your enquiry online we encourage you to do so.
To submit an enquiry or notification make a complaint, or pay us a compliment, please click on the button below to complete our Online Form.
Our Customer Service Charter sets out our commitment to, and our expectations from, our customers.
We are committed to:
- Providing prompt, friendly, courteous and efficient customer service
- Always acting with honesty and integrity
- Providing you with clear, accurate and timely information
- Treating your personal information with confidentiality
- Carefully listening to what you have to say to ensure we can determine the most appropriate way to address your request
We ask that you as our Customer:
- Extend mutual courtesy and respect in your dealings with us
- Be complete and accurate in your dealings with us
- Respect the rights of other customers
- Work with us to solve problems
We invite you to:
- Recognise our people by telling us when you have received excellent customer service
- Tell us if we fall short in our service in any aspect so we know how to improve our services