Council offers the following water & sewer modelling services for customers and developers:
Water pressure determination
A water pressure and flow certificate to determine the maximum available fire flow at a specific location in the water network. Standard fees apply. Results will be sent within 2-3 weeks of application receipt.
Water development assessment
Water hydraulic modelling assessment to determine impact of development on existing Council infrastructure. Assessment includes recommendations for upgrade (where required) to cater for additional load on the system. This assessment does not include modelling of the development’s internal water reticulation.
Sewer development assessment
Sewer hydraulic modelling assessment to determine impact of development on existing Council infrastructure. Assessment includes recommendations for upgrade (where required) to cater for the additional load on the system. This assessment does not include modelling of the development’s internal sewer reticulation and/or pump stations.
Use this form to apply for any of these services.
- Water pressure determinations attract a standard fee. Refer to Council’s current fees and charges.
- All other works require quotation. Upon receipt of your application a quotation will be emailed to you within 10 working days. On acceptance of the quotation, the modelling report will be completed within 8 weeks.
- All works will be invoiced following completion of the report.
- Invoices will be sent to the email address supplied on the application form. Please ensure your company name, contact details including email and ABN are correct. Refer to the invoice for the available payment methods and the due date.
- Applications will be received and processed by Council’s Assets Branch. If you wish to contact Assets regarding your application, please send an email to Asset.Officers@wsc.nsw.gov.au.
What to include with your application:
- Attach a plan showing the proposed development site and preferred connection point/s (if known).
- Refer to Council’s water & sewer plans which may be obtained via Dial Before you Dig.
- Master plan and/or lot layouts showing number of proposed lots, staging and servicing strategy.
- If relevant, pump station details including flow rate, head, pump size, pipe diameters.