Use this form to request a credit account for the Resource Recovery Centre.
Application Lodgement Requirements
- A bond payment of $1,000.00 or your requested monthly limit (if less than $1,000.00) must be paid to Council once the application has been approved.
- Three previous trade reference contacts and One Personal Guarantor are required. The guarantor must sign this form prior to submission.
- A witness is required to witness both your signature and also that of the Personal Guarantor.
- The entire bond will only be released once the service ceases and the accounts closing balance has been paid in full.
- The credit limit extended to the Applicant will be solely at the discretion of Wingecarribee Shire Council.
This agreement constitutes a Security Agreement pursuant to the Personal Property Security Act 2009 (PPSA).
Completing a Credit Application does not infer that credit will be granted.
The form must be completed in full with no alterations or deletions. Any such alterations or deletions will void the application and a new form will have to be completed.
The Applicant consents to Wingecarribee Shire Council effecting a registration on the PPSA register (in any manner the Council deems appropriate) in relation to any security interest arising under or in connection with or contemplated by these terms.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of Wingecarribee Shire Council granting credit to the Applicant the applicant shall settle all accounts in full no later than 30 days from the date of issue of the invoice or no later than the due date shown on the invoice.
- Granting of credit to an Applicant will only be on receipt of a fully signed and completed application and satisfactory assessment and evaluation.
- Where accounts are overdue by 30 days or more, the credit facility may be withdrawn and debt may be referred to a debt recovery agent.
- The applicant will not be granted credit before this application has undergone Wingecarribee Shire Council credit assessment and received approval.
- Applicants will be notified by Wingecarribee Shire Council if the application is successful.
- Wingecarribee Shire Council has the right, at its discretion, to cancel any credit facility at any time. In the event of any credit facility being cancelled, for whatever reason, the monies due to Wingecarribee Shire Council shall become due and payable immediately.
- Wingecarribee Shire Council reserves the right to amend at its discretion the credit limit without prior notice.
- The Customer will notify Wingecarribee Shire Council no later than 14 days after any change of ownership or change in particulars.
- Any associated costs and/or disbursements relating to the recovery of any outstanding amounts shall be paid by the customer.
- Bond payments can be made by Cash, Credit Card or Cheque at the Civic Centre or the Resource Recovery Centre. A minimum 1% service fee applies to all credit card payments.