This service is provided to residents who wish to receive rates and water billing notices
through email. You are required to register if you would like to utilise this service.
Before you begin please ensure you have your Bank Reference Number. This can be found in
the top right hand corner of any existing rate or water billing notice account you have
received. (Please note you can use either the bank reference number from your rates notice or
Terms and conditions for eBilling registrations
- You must be the registered owner of the property
- By registering to receive your rate notices (including installments) and/or water billing accounts
by email, they will no longer be sent to you as a paper document
- Council will through its Billing Service Provider issue billing accounts at least one
month prior to the due date for payment. The notice will be sent as a PDF document attached to an email
- If you own more than one property and wish to register, you will need to register separately for each property.
Separate email notifications will be issued, matching the number of registrations received
- If you wish to stop receiving billing notifications by email, you will need to advise Council in writing.
Please allow 45 days prior to the due date to ensure correct service delivery
- If you wish to change your email address, you will need to advise Council in writing. Please allow 45
days prior to the due date to ensure correct service delivery
- Missed installment notices will continue to be issued through Australia Post as a paper document
- For any further information, please phone Council's Revenue team on 02 4868 0777 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday
You need to agree to the terms and conditions to proceed