Wingecarribee Shire Council’s Resource Recovery Centre has recycled products for sale.
Important Note: Customers purchasing products from the RRC must be able to cover their load when leaving site.
Why our mulches will now be referred to as Soil Conditioners
Mulches are used specifically for weed suppression and surface use, whereas soil conditioners can be mixed into the soil to improve the condition of the soil over time.
The products produced at the RRC with the Garden Organics collected through the kerbside garden organics service and green waste delivered directly to site are developed in accordance with The Pasteurised Organics Order 2016 (NSW EPA) and AS4454:2012 Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches.
Important Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to determine the suitability of the product prior to purchase.
Product Availability as at 7/03/19:
- Fine Soil Conditioner
- Coarse Soil Conditioner
Coarse Soil Conditioner Delivery Special
- The RRC is able to deliver larger quantities of our products, with our tipper able to hold up to 4.5t.
- Delivery within the shire is $97.40 plus the cost of the product being delivered.
- Delivery outside the shire is by arrangement.
- Call 02 4868 0540 to organise your delivery.
- 1 truckload of Coarse Soil Conditioner delivered within the shire $140
Coarse Soil Conditioner
- Made from the garden organics that has been collected by the domestic collection trucks and brought in by residents/businesses. This waste is sorted for contamination on a daily basis.
- Produced in accordance with The Pasteurised Garden Organics Order 2016 (NSW EPA) and AS4454:2012 Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches
- 1m³ weighs approximately 510kg, depending on moisture content.
Fine Soil Conditioner
- Made from the coarse product (above), this product is screened to a finer consistency in accordance with The Pasteurised Garden Organics Order 2016 (NSW EPA) and AS4454:2012 Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches.
- 1m³ weighs approximately 550kg, depending on moisture content