Wednesday 13th February 8:00am - Sunday 24th February 6:00pm
Seniors Festival 2019
Friday 22nd February 10:00am - 12:00pm
Extreme Weather - building resilience in seniors
Wingecarribee Shire Council administers and enforces the road rules to maximise the use of available space and to provide access to parking for all motorists.
Illegal parking may create an unsafe environment for other vehicles and pedestrians by causing an obstruction or impeding vision. If your vehicle is parked illegally you may be issued with a Penalty Infringement Notice (PIN).
Council’s Rangers are authorised to issue PINs and Revenue NSW processes penalty notices on behalf of Council.
Payment of PINs are made through Revenue NSW (external link). Penalty notices are not paid directly to Council.
Revenue NSW determines all appeals for infringement notices issued by Council. You may request a review or elect to have the matter heard in Local Court by contacting Revenue NSW Their details are also on the back of the infringement notice.
You can also view details about as well as the status of your penalty notice by using the myPenalty website (external link).
Revenue NSW have released a fines function in the Service NSW mobile app so customers can pay and resolve their fines anytime, anywhere.
This means Revenue NSW can engage with all Service NSW/RMS mobile app users to make it easy for them to finalise their fines promptly and improve your collection/finalisation rate.
Customers can use the app to:
* pay their penalties or obtain their BPAY reference to pay
* view a list of their outstanding penalties and the amount of their debt in one place 24/7 on the go - to manage their fines
* keep track and on top of penalty payment plans
* view images, get information about other options and link to myPenalty to lodge Reviews/court
* set reminders and receive notifications of new and overdue fines - to avoid late fees and debt recovery
* confirm we have received their request for review/court request/nomination and their penalty is 'pending decision'
as well as :
* renewing/managing registrations or conducting rego checks
* updating their contact details with RMS/Service NSW
* keeping track of their licence and demerit points.
* locate their nearest Service NSW centre and the current wait time
Mobile App Flyer (PDF, 651kb)