Council provides three leash-free parks to enable your dog to run freely off the lead.
The following rules applying to leash-free areas.
- Dogs are to be under effective control by a competent person at all times. Ensure that when your dog is off lead it is not a nuisance or a threat to other dogs or park users.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Dog faeces must be collected immediately and disposed of in a proper manner.
- Female dogs on heat should be left at home.
Overview Map of Dog off Leash Areas
- Dog owners need to be aware that the parks are to be shared and enjoyed with other persons and dogs.
Centennial Park, Centennial Road, Bowral (fenced)
Edward Street, Mittagong (fenced)
Seymour Park, Spencer Street, Moss Vale (fenced)