Berrima River Reserve - Camping Area
Camping, Children's play area, toilet facilities, Cold showers, BBQ area, picnic tables/ shelter, bush walking, grey water pump out, fishing.
Berrima Reserve Camping Area is located adjacent to Wingecarribee River on Oxley Street, Berrima. The grounds are a five minute walk from Historic Berrima Village.
The Berrima River Walk starts at the Berrima Campground.
Bushfire Danger Rating Status
This facility may be closed depending on the current bushfire danger rating from the Rural Fire Service for the Illawarra/Shoalhaven district. Please refer to the RFS website for the current fire danger rating.
Please note that the rating below overrides any general facility opening status shown due to wet weather etc.
|Facility Closure Rating
|Berrima River Reserve Camping Area
This facility is open with the following COVID-19 Safety Plan:
- If you are unwell ‘Stay at Home’
- If you become unwell during your stay get tested for COVID-19 and remain isolated awaiting the results, you must also advise Wingecarribee Shire Council on 02 4868 0888.
- Practise social distancing in line with current legislation.
- Max 5 people per site
- Campers to provide their own hand soap, paper towels and sanitizer.
- The person booking the campsite will be the main contact if any further communication is required.
- A maximum stay of two nights per visit applies.
- A fee of $18.00 per night, per site applies.
- Max 5 people per site, One Tent or One van per site
- Only one visit per 4 week period is permitted.
- Maximum vehicle length is 13 metres.
- Please camp only in marked camp sites (vehicle, tent, caravan, campervan, camping trailer).
- Please leave your campsite tidy and take all rubbish when you leave.
- Be considerate of others and keep noise to a minimum. Generators are not permitted.
- Dogs on a leash permitted, must be under effective control.
- Electric BBQ is available under the large shelter Shed. There is also a children's playground.
- Setting up of portable showers and toilets and the discharge of grey water onto the ground are prohibited.
Oxley Street, Berrima 2577 View Map
Oxley Street ,
Oxley Street ,