Exeter Village Hall
Exeter Village Hall is a Council-owned community hall managed on behalf of Council by a volunteer 355 Committee under Section 355 of the Local Government Act 1993.
All bookings enquiries must be directed to this venue's Bookings Officer by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting an online booking request form to hire this hall, you must contact the Bookings Officer to confirm the dates you are requesting are available.
Online Booking Request
About Exeter Village Hall
Exeter Village Hall is a heritage-listed hall located in the village of Exeter that is available for venue hire for a range of events including private family functions, weddings, community meetings and events and exercise and wellbeing classes.
The facility encompasses the original heritage hall that was opened in 1902 and now known as the Badgery Room, with a 2017 extension to the building known as the Reuben Room.
- Badgery - 80 (120 m2)
- Reuben - 64 (96 m2)
This facility is wheelchair accessible with various ramps to provide ease of access as well as accessible toilets.
The venue's car parking includes 2 accessible car parking spaces available at the side of the building.
- Accessible building
- Accessible toilet
- Accessible parking (2 x spaces)
- Access ramp to hall
- Access to kitchen
- Wide doors
- Hearing loop
- Commercial kitchen
- Cooking facilities
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Assorted crockery & cutlery
- Sound system – microphone and speakers
- Smart TV
- Hearing loop to both halls
- Wrap around 4.2 m wide covered deck
- BBQ outside at adjacent public park
- Refer to Council's schedule of Fees & Charges.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of all relevant documentation and bond deposit.
- Before lodging an online booking request, please confirm your desired dates are available with Exeter Village Hall's Volunteer Bookings Officer by email at email@example.com
16 Exeter Road, Exeter 2579 View Map
16 Exeter Road ,
16 Exeter Road ,