Noise Complaint (other than barking dog)

Complete this form to make a complaint about noise.

Before lodging a complaint about noise with Council, you should talk with person making the noise first.

Talking to the person can often resolve the problem. You can also contact the Community Justice Centre for free mediation. Court action is available for residents at any time by seeking a Noise Abatement Order from the local court.

Your accuracy in recording the noise complaint and the impact on you is extremely important as it may be used as evidence in Court.


Step 1.Complete the complaint details

Complete the required details in the online form below. 

Step 2.Review

Your complaint will be reviewed and a Council staff member will contact you to discuss the information.  If the substance of the complaint is established, Council may contact the person responsible for the noise and undertake other activities to verify the noise and gather evidence.