Wingecarribee Biodiversity Strategy 2003
This report identifies the type and location of species and communities and interprets this information into a series of maps designed to help planners and landholders manage their land for optimal biodiversity. The report also provides a blueprint for ecologically sustainable development (ESD) and environment management in the Shire.
This report accompanies a series of GIS layers that will be utilised by Council for future planning and management. Specifically, the following information has been provided to Council:
- Pre 1750 Vegetation Community Map Wingecarribee Biodiversity Strategy Cover
- Extant Vegetation Community Map
- Threatened Species Database
- Threatened Species Habitat Association Models
- Conservation Significance Assessment