• Home
  • Online Customer Service Centre

Change of Address Notification

It is important to advise Council when you change your postal address for notification of Rates and other notices.

A change of address notification can only be submitted by the Registered Property Owner or authorised person on behalf of the registered property owner providing such authorisation has been provided to Council in writing.

Please send us an email to mail@wsc.nsw.gov.au with the following details to advise of a change of address:

  1. Council's Property No.:
  2. Property Legal Description:
  3. Lot:
  4. Sec:
  5. DP / SP:
  6. Property Address:
  7. NEW Postal Address:
  8. Your Name:
  9. Your Phone:
  10. Your Mobile:

Click here to notify of change of address

Register for Ebilling

Should you wish to receive your Rate, Water and Sewerage accounts by email you will need to register for eBilling:

Register for ebilling

WSC Colour Bar

Last Updated: March 6th, 2020
Can’t Find It?