Pensioner Rebate Application

This form is to be completed by customers applying for a pensioner rebate.

You may be eligible for a rebate if you have been issued with a Pensioner Concession Card from Centrelink, The Department of Veterans Affairs or a Gold Card stamped with either EDA or TPI and you haven’t previously claimed. 

You must also own and reside at the property for which you are claiming. A new application is required for each property. Pension rebates do not follow when buying and selling properties.

If more than one owner of the property is eligible for a concession, a separate application form must be completed by each owner.

Council requires a photocopy of both sides of your concession card to be submitted at time of application. 

Note: Council allows eligible pensioners to pay their rates in full by 31 May 2021 (due date of the fourth instalment) without incurring interest.

Wingecarribee Shire Council will determine your eligibility to receive a rebate of up to $250 on your rates account. You may also be eligible to receive up to $87.50 on your annual water charges and up to $87.50 off your annual sewerage charges, if Wingecarribee Shire Council provides these services to your property.

In Person

Step 1.Complete the form

Download, print and complete our Pensioner Rebate Application(PDF, 449KB). Please make sure to bring this with you.

Step 2.Visit our offices

Visit our Civic Centre between 8.30am and 4.30pm weekdays to finalise your request.

By Mail

Step 1.Complete the form

Download, print and complete our Pensioner Rebate Application(PDF, 449KB).

Step 2.Send us your completed form

Either by email to:

Or by post to:

Wingecarribee Shire Council, 
PO Box 141, 
Moss Vale NSW 2577