• Home
  • Online Customer Service Centre

Bushfire Recovery

Click here for bushfire recovery information on www.yoursaywingecarribee.com.au

A range of services are available to assist residents directly affected by the Green Wattle Creek and Morton bushfires.

Visit www.yoursaywingecarribee.com.au/bushfire-recovery for details of Council, government and charitable services or support. You can also sign up for emailed updates on this site.

Call the Bushfire Recovery Hotline 1800 316 500 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Calls to the number after these hours will be attended to the next working day.

Staff are able to provide advice on bush fire specific queries including:

  • Mayoral Relief Fund/Assistance requests
  • Water filling/tank recovery queries
  • Planning matters surrounding bush fire recovery
  • Bush fire related waste management requests
  • Rural Fire Service (RFS) requests for Council assistance
  • Infrastructure maintenance requests from bush fire damaged communities
  • Coordinating and arranging multi-agency requests, and
  • General bush fire recovery requests

Service NSW Mobile Service Centre visits temporarily suspended until further notice

Mayoral Relief Fund

Learn how to donate or apply for assistance via the Mayoral Relief Fund at www.wsc.nsw.gov.au/mrf

Assisting Wildlife After Bushfires

Learn more about the care and rehabilitation of injured wildlife
at www.wsc.nsw.gov.au/wildlife-care.

Bushfire Recovery Information Learn More

WSC Colour Bar

Last Updated: March 23rd, 2020
Can’t Find It?