Request a Service

Council's new Customer Request System allows you to submit your requests at any time, from anywhere. Once you have submitted your request, you will receive a request number to track your enquiry.

If this request requires urgent attention, please contact us on (02) 4868 0888 immediately.

Alternatively, your request will be reviewed and attended to during our normal operational hours.


Common Issues Not Managed By Council

Please find below details on how to report some common issues that Council does not handle:

Street Lights

Endeavour Energy looks after street lights in our area. You can report problems relating to street lights by:

Damage to Telstra Pits or Equipment

You can report damage to Telstra phone pits, pillars, cables or other equipment by visiting Telstra’s website.

Work Site Safety

To report work site safety issues, please contact SafeWork NSW.

Smoking in Banned Areas

Please notify NSW Health if you believe an outdoor smoking ban has been broken.

Issues With The NSW Planning Portal

You can report issues with the NSW Planning Portal by:

  • Calling 1300 305 695