Australian Association for Environment Education
Atlas of Living Australia an open access biodiversity data repository that allows users to download and spatially interact with biodiversity records.
Australian Museum’s Museum in a Box
Backyard Buddies DIY School Projects
Climate Education Resources
DPIE Teaching Resources
- Project Finder: comprehensive list of citizen science projects.
- DigiVol: Digital portal that allows individuals to contribute to citizen science initiatives.
- Eye On Water: CSIRO built app that empowers citizen scientists to record water quality data.
- Frog ID s a national citizen science project that is helping us learn more about what is happening to Australia’s frogs.
- Waterbug Blitz: national program that asks citizen scientists to assess the health of waterways by using waterbugs as bioindicators.
- Pollinator Week
NSW Rural Fire Service Students and Teachers
STARportal comprehensive collection of STEM activities and providers.
WilderQuest program provides opportunities for you to experience nature, science and Aboriginal culture online, in classrooms, at events and in national parks.