Banner - driveway.jpg

If you are planning to modify or construct a vehicle crossing or kerb layback from your property boundary to the kerb/gutter or road, you will need to obtain Council approval prior to starting any works.

All vehicle crossings (driveways) that are to be built across public land must be designed and constructed in line with Council standards and specifications. An application process helps to ensure that all driveways meet with these requirements.

Applications for the construction or modification of a vehicle crossing can be submitted using Council's Road Management Approval - Driveway & Property Entrance .

See our current Fees and Charges for application fee. 

Civil Engineering Standard Drawings