The purpose of the Heritage Advisory Committee is to;
- To promote and raise the community’s awareness of heritage.
- To provide advice to Council as required on the management of heritage within the Shire.
- To support the development, promotion and implementation of heritage activities and events.
Heritage Advisory Committee Minutes and Agendas
The Heritage Advisory Committee consists of;
- Two Councillor representatives
- Representative of Berrima District Historical and Family History Society
- Representative of the Southern Highlands Branch of the National Trust
- Representative of the Southern Highlands Branch of the Australian Garden of History Society
- Four community representatives with knowledge and/or experience in conservation of buildings, areas and other places of cultural significance