Find information about Council's Code of Conduct and our Statement of Business Ethics. 


8 Result(s) Found

If you have a complaint about the conduct of a Councillor, staff member, or committee member, and believe the Code of Conduct has been breached, complete and submit a Code of Conduct Complaint Form.

You should provide clear information about the reason for your complaint including who was involved, what happened, and when and where (time, date and place) it happened. You should also include evidence to support your complaint.

Submit a Complaint

Download the code of conduct complaint form and send to:

Wingecarribee Shire Council Customer Service
In person: Civic Centre, Elizabeth St, Moss Vale NSW 2577
Post: Wingecarribee Shire Council, PO Box 141 Moss Vale NSW 2577


Page 1 of 1