Learn more about reducing waste at home and making the most of your back yard. Examples of workshops include:
- Home Composting
- Worm Farming
- "All Taste and No Waste" - using leftovers to make healthy soil
How to Book
To book, just click on the date you want to attend. In the email include:
- Number of participants
- Contact phone number
- Any dietary restrictions or allergies as refreshments are provided
- Phone:02 4868 0888
- In Person: Speak with Customer Service at the Civic Centre.
- "All Taste and No Waste"
- Chickens in the Backyard
- Backyard Bees
- Let us know if there is anything else you are interested in.
- 3/3/17 - Espalier
- 28/4/17 - Worm Farming / Composting
- 24/6/17 - Pruning Fruit Trees and Sustainability