By entering our site, you are agreeing to comply with the following conditions.
- This site is monitored by video surveillance. Photos of disputed loads may be taken by RRC Staff.
- Offensive behaviour or language will not be tolerated. Customers displaying this behaviour will be requested to leave the site.
- You will be asked what you are disposing of and be required to identify all materials. If you are unsure, please advise the weighbridge operator.
- Visual inspections will be made by RRC staff.
- Your vehicle may be weighed. If your vehicle has been weighed, you will be required to return to the weighbridge to finalise your transaction.
- If you have separated sorted material, please advise the weighbridge operator. You will be required to place the sorted material in the appropriate area and may be requested to drive back over the weighbridge to ascertain the charge for the remaining material.
- Customers are requested to adhere to the speed limits and safety signs at all times.
- Fully enclosed footwear must be worn at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 are to remain inside the vehicle while unloading, and must be accompanied by a responsible guardian at all times.
- Unauthorised scavenging is prohibited.
- RRC staff may ask to check your docket to ensure the correct disposal fees have been paid.
- Smoking is not permitted on site.
- RRC staff can request name and address details of customers disposing of waste.
- RRC staff can refuse to accept items or materials which Council is not licensed to accept.
- Customers not complying with directions from RRC staff will be requested to leave the site.
- Loads contaminated by products not disclosed at the gatehouse may incur a rejection fee and/or a cleanup fee.
- No photographs to be taken on site without prior authorisation.
RRC Conditions - Products
In addition to the above Conditions of Entry, there are restrictions relating to the disposal of products at the RRC.
RRC Conditions - Products (internal link)